Capsuleer report 09112012-1
Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 25,771th
The corp I'm about to join needed help gaining Standing, which I have been helping with. For newbies and young Corps here is some helpful pointer. I haven't joined yet as my standings would hinder this process.
The CEO of the corp hadn't run any missions and was with his corp members just mining, as they needed isk asap, 'don't we all'. But wanted to do several things that required Standings.
1) Choose the faction you want standings in.
2) Run the tutorials in that faction (http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Career_Agents)
3) Run the Circle Agents.(http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Circle_Agents)
4) Run the EPIC ARC for the Sisters of Eve (http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Epic_mission_arcs#The_Blood-Stained_Stars) and choose the faction ending for your choose faction.
At this time the CEO had Faction standings around 2.0 but corp standings within this faction were low but had some. (You can run level 1 missions as long as the faction and corp is above -1.0).
5) Next run the Data Centre missions (http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Data_Centers) This gave the CEO increased standing in the nominated faction and a corp in that faction. The Tags can be brought off the market but as you need to run the missions for corp standing, try not too, collect them from the mission grind that now is required.
6) Grind the missions (16) to get a Storyline mission. Also reject any missions against other factions (unless its a storyline)
The CEO now has a faction standing over 2.64 and 3.74 in the mission grind corp chosen, in less than 2 weeks. Once the Tags have been collect cash them in. I'm blitzing Level 3 Security missions for the CEO, aiming to get a storyline every other day. Once I can run L4 this will slow down, as it's worth salvaging and looting the missions. N.B. If you need help like this the CEO has to ask the agent for the missions as the storyline is offered after the CEOs 16th Mission and the Fraction standings go to them. Not the runner, me, but it does for the normal Missions, and this CEO is sharing the loyalty points and mission payouts (their don't have too).
BEWARE of the negative factions standing that are created, so the CEO trained Diplomacy III this means that although the worst standings are at -1.04 these have been raised to 0.28. The aim is to keep the effective standing to above -1.99. (So can travel anywhere in Hi-Sec)
Benefits for high Faction and Corp standings:
0% Tax for refining - Station Corp standings above 6.67
Jump Clone - 8.0 in Station Corp standings
POS - Raw factions standings above 5.01
Note to Self - November assist with Mission grind :)