Saturday 1 September 2012

Qash August Reviewed

Capsuleer report 31082012-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 26,031th
 
Aims for this month 1 kill per day. 
August Review:31 days - 42 kills (1 assist) - 4 losses.

Completed my task for August. But it wasn't the ending I was expecting.

I  awake in a new clone? Why? It seems that as I logged off in system I was probed out and killed. I confirmed this with the guys who podded me, which he was nice to confirm. But I was confused as to why.
I thought the Aggression timer was 15 minutes, ok I logged off before the timer was completed, 7 minutes after.
But it seems I was probed out and 20min 59sec after Aggression I had loss mails.

Ok I believe I know why as it seems EvE Aggression Timer starts the 15 minutes after the aggression and it starts AGAIN if you log off within the 15minutes, which I did. Doh!

Combat_Timers

Expensive lesson that one. :(

Note to Self - Whats my task for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment