Thursday 7 June 2012

Qash a Rethink

Capsuleer report 06062012-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 39,619th

Been busy in EvE this last month. Drama Llamas upheaval, has caused me to rethink, my EvE career. I have an idea but tell you about it once I have made the leap.I eventually left Dramas, I'm sad, as the corp was one of my most fun experiences to-date. But it seems that it couldn't last. :(

I created a new corp 'Evals Eurt'  [EVALS] = spell this backwards!

As Jonie is a Minmatar slave child, I thought I'd do a tiny bit of backstory, to the extent of:  Until his last Clone death, unknown to Jonie, he's a True Slave, awaking in his new Clone, the slave implants have been activitied. What will he be doing?

Note to Self - New Corp, new clone, new?

No comments:

Post a Comment