Saturday 12 January 2013

Qash So far...Pt1

Capsuleer report 20131101-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 26,118th
Goal: (31 kills: 7 so far)

With a Thrasher, which I've had for ages, started a solo roam in Provi. Not much until I reached 3D-CGU jumped through the gate next to a merlin, but he warped before I could lock. So I jumped into F-YH5B, only to discover a small gang, small stuff, 2x Jags, a Dramiel and some others. I jumped back to 3D-CGU and warped off the gate, their followed, so I decided this was it. I needed to split them up with luck on my side their split the gang to cover the gates but I'd already jumped out and jumped back in from another system. Luck would have it there was a single Jag, so uncloaking we engaged each other. Now my two big mistakes. I had only EMP ammo and I forgot to overheat, this is what happens when you don't keep practicing pvp. Anyway this took too much time and one of his friends arrived in a dramiel. So one lost Thrasher :( but it was a gf.

Second roam I was in a slasher but all quiet. So I was returning when as I warped to a point off the Keberz gate in HED when there was a small fleet fight so I warped in. This resulted getting on a pod and a Scimitar kill.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment