Friday 1 February 2013

Qash Missed Goal in Jan...

Capsuleer report 20133101-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 26,097th
Goal: (31 kills: only 17)

Missed my goal of 31 kills for Jan 2013, only 17 confirmed, :(

So for Feb need to improve, but I must admit I find it hard to find 1v1 or 1v2 pvp, in 0.0. But that is normally my fault as I'm airing on the side of my survivability. When in FW I found that I hit everyone as I had to commit before I know who I was fighting, now I have normally a good idea who and what, so therefore I don't engage if they look bigger or stronger.

Anyway still only getting my feet under the table in 0.0. Dramas as before, which I'm happy with.

Also I was podded this month and it surprised me the cost of the replacement clone (I need 92.5mil SP clone). Thinking of looking at training my alts, other than my main. Need to look into this more.


Goal setting for Feb, thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment