Wednesday 15 August 2012

Qash August Week3

Capsuleer report 15082012-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 28,623th

The latest patch has restricted my progress/kill whoring, not that EvE has broken, but as everyone seems to be mining :(. I can't complain as I spent the first year of my EvE career mining. If you are still out there Q'Ruszee Clan, and Xukrey. Thanks for the offer to that trial pilot, look where it's lead, 4+years later.

...I enjoyed the engagement I may try the Taranis again, in the near future. A comment from my last post, so what has happen, loss a 2nd Taranis in [20hours 26 mins]. :). 'gf'; experience was telling me 'NO' but the 'red mist' descended, don't take on a dessie (Thrasher) in an Interceptor. One more loss mail as proof, I learn the hard way.
So moved into an Enyo and within the hour a killmail, only a Rifter but it's +1: well +2 if you include the pod, lol.

Then the fun started. I have join a small group of like minded militia pilots, who have been operating in the similar area. We are not from one corp or in a joint Alliance, just the Caldari Militia linking us. But we have started to work more together.

I'm going to call us the: - Sanctum  Marauders' -

First there was a pair of Thorax cruisers, we did the first mistaken at the start of any multi target engagement, all target the first ship, to de-cloak, which was popped, Thorax  but this allowed the 2nd one to escape.
The Second kill was a Drake, which we corned, that for me was the best team work effort, of the evening. Finally ending with a kill of an Atron.
We thought we may of gotten a bigger fight as the system next door to us was gathering ships together. Although it was looking like a fair match of ships it seems that they couldn't muster a big enough blob to take us on.
To the Sanctum Marauders', this has introduced some fun back into my game time. Solo and Small gank warfare is the best pew pew in EvE.

One thing that is becoming a bugbear of mine. To all pilots, if you are engaged, FIGHT BACK, you will be surprised that the ones that do sometime convert that to a loss mail for me, hint! Also it reduces the loyalty point value I get.
   
Note to Self - Aims for this month 1 kill per day. So far 15 days - 20 kills - 2 losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment