Tuesday 6 August 2013

Qash Still Here

Capsuleer report 20130608-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 26,882th

I haven't updated this blog is a while, as I have been re-structuring my EVE life. I'm in hi-sec mining, industrial, trading and PvE. Although not as exciting as PvP, I'm starting to enjoy it.

I love reading others blog, as this helps try new things. Which has me thinking; how easy is really to live in Hi-sec and have EVE; free-to-play. I have two accounts, which I've discovered is helpful in the world of EVE to do many things.

Goal: Can I make EVE; free-to-play?

So at Jita prices: How much is a 30day PLEX = Selling at 549mil ISK (today)

To play for free I need to have made 1098mil isk every 30days, so can I?
That is making 36.6mil ISK a day. (Not include any market orders I have already setup.)

  1.1bil ISK in 30days here goes :p

No comments:

Post a Comment