Thursday 23 September 2010

Qash In Home Defence (Blue On Blue)

Capsuleer report 23092010-1
Started as normal quiet evening, ratting a couple of blood raider anomalies.
When a bc Alliance roam was called, all reds/neuts in Paragon Soul/Esoteria were docked or Ctrl+Q as we got close.

The fun part started later, I was sitting at the 1-NJLK gate in VR-YIQ when a Dramiel warped at zero to the gate. So I instantly (as much as a Cyclone can) lock and start shoting, but he just MWD to over 200km from me. I relayed the info back to Alliance. A Home Defence fleet was being call as it seem the Dramiel was a scout for a sb gang heading inbound.
I joined the fleet and swapped for my Onyx.
First mistake I made was warping back to the VR-YIQ/1-NJLK gate and bubbled up. Why? God knows, surrounded by two dramiels, about 10 hounds, Curse and a Scimitar.
Lucky, one, I think the sb gang (HYDRA RELOADED) thought I was bait and which I didn't know, two, they had other plans. They headed for EIMJ-M.
I had managed to sort myself out and join the rest of the Home Defense fleet, tail between my legs :(. I wasn't the only one, being stupid, tonight. A Blue Nighthawk was killed in VR-YIQ, just before my bubble on the gate brain freeze.
Now it seemed that a carrier was being tackled in EIMJ-M by a blue. (Whom we found out very quickly was working with this sb gang).
We jumped in and warped to assist the carrier. 2 kills (Dramiel and a Hound) of which my bubble got me on the Dramiel kill and we had no losses.

All I can say was we all got a mouth full from the FC, as either of these where called Primary.

Minilynx (the blue turncoat).
As these KB kills where posted very quickly.
Proof.
'Thanatos'; 'Tengu'; 'Tengu'
But we know now he was working for the sb gang, Minilynx was killed trying, it looks like, tackling another Tengu. After being kicked from his corp. 'Vigil'
Hooray :) Although I guess there needs to be some diplo working with IT over this.
Another Dramiel was killed by the the Home Defence Fleet (well see the kill mail) 'Dramiel' on Dramiel.
It now seemed a stand off. The rest of the sb gang safe or cloaked, us camping gates.
The Home Defence fleet was stood down, as stalemate was the conclusion.
Note to Self - Think before warp. Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment