Monday 30 July 2012

Qash Sunday Party

Capsuleer report 30072012-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 29,959th

It was busy last night,


Managed to get my revenge on Daggaman, who popped my Wolf earlier this month. It seems that he was playing station games, but I suspect too many of us undocked, the dps to great for the timer to allow him to dock. Stabber Fleet Issue ,POP!

In my new Cormorant got a couple of kills, I even was paid not to pop someone. Which I honored, this is something that I love about EVE. It's not always about the kill, its the way you play.




I did loss my Cormorant, to a Vexor and Brutix. I picked the wrong drone to attack and I just couldn't destroy that T2 Ogre, doh! But I enjoyed the fight, although one sided :).

Spent the rest of the evening with a couple of other militia members, didn't get on any killmails but it was fun.
 
Note to Self - More you pvp, it seems that there is more time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment