Wednesday 25 July 2012

Qash Update

Capsuleer report 25072012-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 31,485th
 
Pew pew continues:-

Latest comment directed at me was 'Pussy!'


I guess I was, Thorax came to the gate looking to fight, I was about to engage when I noticed I was short on rockets, in my Caldari Navy Hookbill. So I dis-engaged and jumped through the nearest gate, then returned to the system to refit. Which I stated in local, the Thorax pilot didn't believe me so he disappear as I warped back to the gate, we'll never know?

It also seem that I have picked a spot where newbies pass who don't know they are in faction warfare. It seems that once the combat tutorial has completed, it asks newbies if their like combat their can join faction warfare and are given the option. 24 hours later their pass by and I pop them :(

Note to Victims - Please fit your ships alot better!!!

BAD:
Brutix  Although a bad fit, it was a gf, at least she put up a fight, many don't.

Note to Self - Good Fight to all Victims.   gf

No comments:

Post a Comment