Thursday 12 July 2012

Qash Faction Warfare

Capsuleer report 12072012-1

Killboard Review: qash.griefwatch.net
Battleclinic rated 37,337th

Pew pew continues:-

Always trying to improve my ship; tweak here, tweak there.

I've tried camping a gate, which is ok, but I can tell you gets boring very quickly. So now I'm moving to roaming.

Faction Warfare makes this tricky, not being able to setup small camps. So I'm having to move out of my wolf to something tougher. Let see how that goes, so far the main problem is target lock speed. It's so much faster in an AF.

The next question is also buffer or active rep, I like my buffer pvp fits but with the added damage of the Fed Navy, not sure. So I'm fitting one of each and test them see what happens.

Note to Victims - Please fit your ships better. 

GOOD:
Ferox
BAD:
Thorax
Federation Navy Comet

So to highlight this I'm going to post, good fits I've come across and bad.

Note to Self - Good Fight to all Victims.   gf

No comments:

Post a Comment